Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 4

Early, early in the morning... couldn't sleep.

But I have found some additional resources on the internet that will help when we travel... a GF restaurant guide, for one. Did you know Outback Steakhouse offers a gluten free menu? I would never have guessed it!

But the chopped salad (my favorite thing there) isn't on it. Sigh.

Talked to my sister last night. She had already gotten a foot of snow when I called. And she has to be back at work this morning at 9. I'm really glad I don't have to leave the house until Wednesday! On the other hand, she isn't being anywhere near as sympathetic as I'd like. I still want someone to hold my hand and agree with me that this is just a horrible thing. And she's being all practical. (Which is normally my job...)

Carabba's Italian Grill also offers a GF menu. As does Cheeseburger in Paradise. Of course, theirs consists mainly of "order without the bun" notations, but still, they're trying.

Okay, I'm going to try to find something for breakfast that isn't going to kill me. (And I am still going to ask how much is *really* too much as far as gluten goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment