Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Saturday, February 13, 2010

GIG meeting at the Raisin Rack

I like fish. In fact, fish is one of the things Maria and I eat most often, as it is so very good for her cholesterol level. That being said, I think I'll pass on the bluegill from now on.

I've never eaten much freshwater fish, and after today I understand why my sister thinks fish taste "fishy". And the aroma? Not really to my liking.

Still, I will give the product a good review when I call on Monday, because for what it is, it was very good. The gluten free coating was nice, and the portions weren't a bad size. Just way too flavorful for me. Maybe perch... I've had perch before, and I don't remember it being quite so tasty. (If you know what I mean.)

The meeting was cool, I got some samples of natural calcium supplements along with the fish, and I found some falafel chips that really taste great. I'll invest in some hummus and have myself a party!

And I'll go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment