Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Monday, February 15, 2010

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

So, on Sunday I found out that my liver is enlarged. Not terribly much, but enough. And I had five more tubes of blood drawn.

This morning, I had my cat scan. Appointment at 9:30, test takes ten minutes, tops. Made it out of there at a quarter after 11. Ugh.

Then off to the doctor to start over with the p. anemia treatments. One shot per day for three days, then one per week for two weeks, then one per month. So damned stupid. I told them I needed the shots. But I guess I'm just a dumbass who doesn't have a clue about my own medical history. Asshats.

So, I'm bruised, tired, thirsty, craving pasta, and my cholesterol is evidently through the roof. At least Maria gets done with college in three years, and then I can just tell them all to go to hell and enjoy what little is left of my life. (And yes, I'm aware that I could have a much longer one if I did all I was told. But I'm done now. I really just am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment