Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Raisin Rack, Canton, OH

I visited this store yesterday after the doctor made it *very* clear that yes, even a tiny bit of gluten would start the whole process all over again. Not a good thing, I don't think.

And I stood there for over an hour, just staring at things. They have it all, mixes, flours, baked goods, snacks, even pizza/pizza shells and frozen dinners for both kids and adults. Oh, and cheesecake.

But I wound up just getting a few things - some flour, a loaf of bread and some english muffins. I figure if the things I put with them are flavorful enough, I won't notice anything but the texture, right? And if I'm paying six dollars for four english muffins, they had damned well better have the texture right.

One piece of good news, though. He says that the stupid patch on my elbow should be gone within a few weeks. No more cracking and bleeding and being embarrassed at the fuzzy looking shards of dry skin that stick up from it and hurt whenever anything brushes against them. Yay for that, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment