Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good customer service from CareerBuilder.com

Yes, I know this is a slightly off topic post, but probably not really all that off topic. I checked my account balance this morning, and it was negative.

So I immediately checked the transactions to see where I had gone wrong. I make mistakes, just like everyone else. Well, not this time.

This time there were charges on there from Fedex and Careerbuilder. Not too much from Fedex, although I did call them and request that they be removed. They were happy to help, and will be watching out for whoever has been using my card so they can take action against them.

Careerbuilder, on the other hand, took my information, told me they needed to investigate with the sales rep who had the account, and got my phone number in order to call me back. I made it clear that I was in a bit of a bind as a result of the charge, (It was over $500.00) so she agreed to put a rush on the process.

Less than an hour and a half later, she called back and agreed to remove the charge.

Still have to wait to get the new card and to make sure the charges are reversed, but I'm very happy with both companies responses to my difficulty.

But I use that card for everything, so who's got my information and where will they try to use it next? I may never know. And so, when the time comes to go to these places again, will the same thing happen?

I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment