Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today's adventure? Class reunion!

I made chicken salad for myself, as the entree the class was providing isn't gluten-free. Got a message this morning that they are now doing something else instead, and I can eat it.

I'm still taking the chicken salad and my Glutino crackers. Just to be on the safe side.

I'm also taking bourbon baked beans with real bacon, shallots and brown sugar. And a tipsy fruit salad. (What the heck - it is only once every five years.)

Turtle brownies to round out the meal, and I'll be a happy camper!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time. The food was a hit (and most of the people had no idea it was gluten-free), one of my friends heard the word gluten and immediately asked "Who's the Celiac?" as one of his softball buddies was diagnosed about a year and a half ago, and we actually managed to get about a quarter of the class to attend.

    It started at three in the afternoon, and I finally wound up leaving around midnight.

    ReplyDelete