Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

G-Free Foodie saves the day - again.

I can grab lunch on the go again! The first time I had to drive from Ohio to California after my diagnosis, I lived on caramel corn and cheese sticks. I don't have to do that anymore!

G-Free Foodie has a great list of fast food places where we can actually get a decent (well, as decent s fast food gets) meal. Still doesn't really fix my problem - I can't drive while I'm eating a bowl of chili and a baked potato - but it does make life much easier for those times when I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere and need a meal. And it makes driving back with my college-age daughter a breeze!

We still make our own food most evenings, as eating at Outback or some local steakhouse starts to add up after a while, but it is great to know there are places I can drive through on my way to the next town, or state.

No comments:

Post a Comment