Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Second Hep B shot today

I'm slowly becoming friends with a very nice woman who is also anti-vaccination. This is only slightly disturbing to me, as my daughter is finished with both elementary and secondary school, and is therefore not likely to become ill when this woman's children bring their nasty diseases into the school system.

(Is that too harsh?)

She really is a lovely woman, and I understand that since one of her children did have a severe reaction to a vaccine, she is unwilling to take another risk. That being said, she has no right to expose others to the risks she is willing to take for her children. And no, she doesn't home-school. She sends her children out to mingle with others on a daily basis.

So... one more friend with whom I have to avoid certain subjects. Sigh. Oh, well... at least she's not going to call me a filthy meat-eater. (And yes, she is vegetarian. Just not rabid. Or rude.)

No comments:

Post a Comment