Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eggs, cheese and vegetables

I am getting things done around here. Cleaned out the fridge and freezer yesterday, and am bringing all the new groceries in from the garage today. I've got a space for them in the bottom of the china cabinet, and once they are all inside, I'm going to do an inventory.

Why? Um, well, I appear to be losing track of what I have. While cleaning out the fridge I found four pounds of butter, three dozen eggs and about seven pounds of assorted cheeses. Oops! Yeah. My doctor will be so very proud of my efforts to keep my cholesterol down!!

But with the new room in the house for groceries, I will be able to keep track better, I hope. I already know I have about two cases of canned green beans, and nowhere near enough of anything else. Got to fix that. Maybe I should put a list up on the front of the fridge, and check things off as I use them. That way I would know when I actually *need* things, as opposed to just guessing in the grocery store. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment