Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Costco vs Sam's Club

I hear that Costco has a good number of gluten free items, even in its own Kirkland brand of foods. This is great, and will help me no end when I go out to California, where there's a Costco on practically every block. Here in middle-of-nowheresville, it isn't a huge help. The nearest one is over 45 miles away.

Sam's Club, on the other hand, hasn't been reviewed for gluten free items, at least not as far as I've been able to find in my (limited so far) research on the web. But they are everywhere out here. So, the next time I head down to my sister's house, I'm going to drag her to the nearest one and try to find some things that I can eat. (Other than the veggies, of course.)

Maybe it will be worthwhile to renew my own membership. Or maybe I'll go for the Costco membership and just make a huge trip once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment