Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One month

Hello, imaginary readers. I know you're (not) out there.

Well, today makes one month. So far, so good. I'm finding lots of resources on the internet, meeting some people who have gone gluten-free for one reason or another, and maybe, just maybe, making a difference in the life of a celiac who doesn't drive and thus cannot get to group meetings. (I'm taking her copies of my information) (And no, I can't just take her with me to the meetings... she lives 120 miles from here, near my sister.)

Found a local gluten-free bakery that I'm going to check out today. And one of my friends has let me know that some gluten-free pastas and things can be found at Big Lots and the grocery outlet in Hartville for way, way less than at the health food stores. That'll be good for my budget!!

And let's face it... this is a big, big hit to my budget. I have a whole kitchen full of food I can no longer eat. And a daughter in college. Tuition, fees, books and living expenses come first. So anything I can do to trim the extra costs will be done. Who cares if the boxes are a little crushed, as long as they aren't open?

No comments:

Post a Comment