Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Heading out in a little while to visit the vampires. Not actually sure why they need to draw blood as often as they do, but I suspect it is because I have good insurance. Afterwards, I'll be heading over to a friend's office to help her out with a spreadsheet. Grunt work, but someone needs to do it, and I have the time... and I usually get lunch out of the deal. That being said, I'll be stopping off at the grocery store on my way in, just in case. One week she decided she couldn't live without pizza. Thank goodness I had some treats in my purse! Giant Eagle is supposed to have gotten in some gluten free baked goods, but I'm pretty sure they aren't at the store near me. I'll have to go up to the one in Jackson Twp. to find them, if they're available in NEO at all. But eggs are on sale, and I can always pick up some corn tortillas and cheese to warm up in the microwave. (Strange combination, I know... but I like it.) Hope your week starts off well.

No comments:

Post a Comment