Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Monday, September 12, 2011

Heading out to spend some time in my friend's office today. Well, after dropping the three boxes of gluten filled things at the post office. And to pick up some more boxes! I have some turkey over there, and I'll be taking corn tortillas and cheese. Never know what they'll want for lunch. I was over there last Tuesday, and all of a sudden they decided they couldn't live without pizza. Yeah... so much for me having lunch that day! So now I'm prepared. Hope we will get this project finished up today or tomorrow, so I can get back to packing - I'll be relocating (somewhere) soon, so I need to get all my stuff together. Another good reason to ship all the extras off to my daughter! Made a tortilla de patatas the other day. It is a great gluten free snack food that makes a pretty darned good meal as well. I might just have to make another one this coming weekend - I can nibble on it all weekend, and never feel the need to go out and get junk food that is not only bad for my waistline, it is really bad for my budget. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment