Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I can't believe how lucky I am

My family and most of my friends support me in everything, including the gluten free lifestyle. When I go to visit my friends, they either cook at home for me or suggest restaurants that they know have gluten free menus. They get it. Time and time again, I hear about people who are asked if they can't have "just a bit" or have something with gluten "just this once". I haven't run into that in the year and a half since my diagnosis. Sure, there are mistakes made, but they are honest mistakes. Can't fault them for that. All in all, I may be one of the luckiest celiacs around. And I love and appreciate those around me more than they will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment