Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you can't laugh at yourself...

I survived the colonoscopy prep. Barely.

And evidently I really enjoyed the anesthetic this time. My daughter went with me, and when the doctor came out to talk to us, she tells me that I told him about biting a dentist one time when he hurt me. Well, the doc, being young and having a good sense of humor (thank heavens) said if he'd known, he would have tied me down.

And I apparently responded that he couldn't do that - it would be too much fun.

Yeah, never showing my face in public again. At least I don't have to go back for five years. I was hoping for ten, but he found and removed six polyps this time. No biopsy results yet, of course, but they can't be too big, as I had my last encounter with the scope about six years ago.

Ah, the joys of Celiac Disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment