Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wrong again...

I posted a not so good review of a restaurant the other day... although they offer a gluten free menu, I was disappointed in the flavor of the offering as well as the service.

I was soundly spanked by the community.

I guess the mere fact that they offer something is enough. It doesn't have to be flavorful, or even what you actually ordered. All I know is, I won't be going back anytime soon. At least, not to that location. And that is what I said.

I'll go there when I travel, as I know I can get food there that won't make me ill, but it will not be on my list of places to visit when at home.

Guess that's not good enough. But hey - there are places near here that offer tasty, well seasoned gluten-free burgers. Why should I go someplace that doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment