Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Friday, June 4, 2010

Gluten Intolerance Group Conference

Finally made it here after the trip from hell - went to New Jersey to see off a friend on Tuesday. He left Wednesday afternoon, and we headed directly to Minneapolis for the conference. Got here last evening, and had a lovely nap along the way in one of the Indiana Turnpike rest areas.

I'm looking forward to two jam-packed days, and will let you know what I learn. Maybe typing it out will help me retain some of it! Or at least I'll be able to go back to the posts to refresh my memory as it fades.

I hope there are handouts. I did bring note-taking supplies, but they aren't as good as handouts that you can make notes on.

Can you tell I'm a little bit excited? After being on the road all this time, I'm really looking forward to hearing about (and taste testing) a variety of foods that aren't bananas and vanilla ice cream. Or burgers without a bun, like last night's dinner. Oh, and what's the deal with all the melon? Ask for fruit with your meal, and you get a couple of strawberries and a boatload of melon. Would it kill them to throw in a blueberry or a grape?

No comments:

Post a Comment