Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Friday, September 3, 2010

A visit to The Raisin Rack in Canton

After several stops, I headed over to the Raisin Rack in Canton today. The road in front of the store is closed, but they have a good path marked through the back and the store remains open. Except for Labor Day, of course.

I'm attending that midwest favorite, the bonfire on Sunday. So I grabbed some smorables, and some Udi's bread. Also got some hot dog buns (they were recommended by Denise, the GIG leader in this area)and some Katz parbaked rolls. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out - I've heard great things about the brand, and have never had the chance to try any of their products.

I'll give a full review after the bonfire... I'm having hot dogs and s'mores, just like everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment