Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recuperation... and planning.

Hello again.

I'm finally starting to feel human again after the trip and the madness that occurred afterwards. But... a friend from Texas will be in town this weekend, (well, in Euclid anyway) for her father's funeral. I have, of course, offered any help I can give, so may wind up making a few trips up there over the next several days.

And of course the plans for the summer have changed again. Now we leave on the first for a quick trip to the airport in Newark, NJ. From there we run straight to the GIG conference in Minneapolis, and from there we come home - only to take off again for Shreveport in a couple of days if the California Rep to Louisiana (IORG) is going to attend their Grand Assembly. (Which reminds me - I never did get my parent card.)

That being the case, I am now looking for some gluten-free alternatives both near the airport in NJ and some interesting things for the drive(s). Any suggestions/recommendations/recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment