Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter with the family

Went down to my sister's house for Easter. I will continue to go, as she needs help getting ready. I will, however, hide out as soon as the rest of the family arrives.

Not because of the food thing - not a one of them cared if I had anything to eat or not. Just because she married into a family of people who drive me nuts. Especially the younger set.

Who brings a four month old baby along for a two day trip with eight (8) diapers? And who asks for a walker for said four-month-old when the child doesn't have a place to sleep that's up off the floor?

Had a lovely Sugerdale Ham (all their meat products except the cheese stuffed hot dogs are gluten-free) and green beans with Sugardale bacon (yum) and potato salad and mashed potatoes and corn.

Oh, and then I told the baby's 19-year-old father to quit f*ing around and make her a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment