Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day one - Joliet, IL

Never, ever leave town with an empty stomach. If you learn nothing else from me, ever, please learn this.

Got started almost on time, but of course by the time I got to Chicago I was way too late for OMY Its Gluten Free. So next time I'll leave earlier and plan to stop for a late lunch.

Thank goodness for Hillshire Farms roasted turkey. I grabbed a small package of that and munched on it most of the day. I'll probably finish it off for breakfast tomorrow.

So no, not much in the way of nutrition today. A few potato chips, some Spanish tortilla and deli turkey. But I'm full, and I'm not sick, so I am willing to call that a victory. This time.

Tomorrow? On to Lincoln, NE!

No comments:

Post a Comment