Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's happening in December (so far)

Tomorrow and Thursday are house cleaning days. Today was pet prep - bought two more 16 lb. bags of food, and two huge buckets of litter to go along with the bag of food and bucket of litter in the trunk. I'll need them all for the times we are away.

The 11th I pick Maria up at the airport at 10am. Then we're going home to do her laundry from college and pack for Florida. At 5am on the 12th, we leave.

December 13-17 we are in Florida. We return on the 17th, but instead of coming home, we're going to my sister's house for her holiday celebration on the 20th. Then we come home for a few days, have a holiday dinner with some friends and take her to a doctor's appointment, and then run back down there for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Boxing day (the 26th) we head out for Chicagoland. I'm taking Maria to visit her father's grave. We'll probably be there until the 28th or so, and then return home. I believe she has a party on New Years' Eve.

She returns to California on the 7th of January.

And then I get to play winter in Ohio... only I will be doing it alone this year. (Except for the cats, of course.)


No comments:

Post a Comment