Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Over Now

The year is finally almost over. Mom died on the 5th, and we had the funeral on the 12th, immediately after which Maria and I left for Florida.

She had a wonderful time, and I enjoyed myself - right up to the time we got to Wytheville, VA. Six hours later, the traffic started moving again. Three hours after that, we were only a couple of cars away from the tunnel when they closed it. For the night.

Six a.m. They opened the tunnel and we hurried on through. You would think they might have plowed a little while we were sitting there. But no, we got just as bad roads on the WV side.

At 9:30 we arrived at Tamarak - a trip of 45 miles.

So, thus far the year has included one high school graduation, two weddings, four family funerals and a blizzard.

I'm hoping next year will be better. And that next time I'll remember to have toilet paper in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment