Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Fall has arrived and with it my tendency to hibernate!

This week I'm planning to make a test batch of stuffing - I'm taking my own food to Thanksgiving this year, so I don't wind up getting glutened by mistake the way I did last year. Who puts the spoon from a casserole onto the turkey platter? Evidently one of my sister's family or friends, that's who.

So once payday hits, I'll be stocking up on celery, onions and mushrooms. I have some Udi's bread in the freezer (I'm not much of a sandwich person, so a loaf lasts me a very long time) and I'll be adding some chicken broth just to keep things moist. Got to see if there are any turkey thighs in the store this early - they usually show up sometime in the fall. Anyway... hope you had a wonderful week and are enjoying the fall color.

No comments:

Post a Comment