Gluten Free Picture

Gluten Free Picture
I Blog Gluten Free

Friday, January 22, 2010

Trips, appointments and college news

Heading down to my sister's house this afternoon to go through some of Mom's things. The woman who took care of her wants some of her clothing, and my sister thinks I should go through it first...so I'll most likely be bringing some new blouses and maybe a couple of skirts home with me.

Oh, and the IRS knocked on my door the other day. I have an appointment with them on Monday - just as CA's hearing starts. Damn. I'm almost tempted to call and reschedule. but I have a full week, with the endoscopy prep, the procedure, the meeting with the bank about my 401k (or what's left of it) and the tax meeting, so I suppose I will just have to miss the hearing. I'm sure the FLaB people on IS will keep me updated on what's happening in Florida.

(Oh, how I hope he adjudicates her on Monday... I'd love to see her heading into the murder trial with 13 felonies on her record.

In other news, Maria is in the running for an internship in the publicity department of her college. She will be interviewing sometime soon.

Oh, and the man who lives in the computer called me from his new laptop this week. It was lovely to hear his voice. He sounds so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment